WHAT IS IT?
Fiberglass reinforced polymer fittings (otherwise composite fixtures, fiber fiber fixtures) - a great choice for foundation and concrete floor reinforcement. Appropriate reinforcement of concrete elements, especially those that are expected to operate in an aggressive environment.
The properties of the composite reinforcement describe the fiber that is used for the fiber fiber fiber, for example, the fiber fiber fiber is characterized by almost identical sections, as the fiberglass is used for longitudinal reinforcement. And it is the type of fiber with a decisive influence on the tensile strength and elasticity of the product.
The main function of the resin is to combine fibers for joint work and distributing stress from the surface of the rod (contact with concrete) into the deeper layers.
The resin also performs a protective function and forms a layer on the surface that prevents an alkali or other chemical elements to access the deeper layers of the reinforcement.
The fixtures of monolithic elements are used only for stretching and crushing installations. The fiber fittings compressed "works" poorly, so the tensile stresses used in the basic elements and form the transverse reinforcement in order to take the diagonal cut. The reinforcement bars (both steel and composite) are in no way counted as bending elements. They are only evaluated as a component of the reinforced concrete element that performs the partial takeover of the tension or compression from concrete, especially - stretching, as concrete is much more resistant to compression than tensile.
PLUSES / MINUSES
Glass fiber reinforcement pluses:
- Tensile strength 750-1020 MPa, it depends on the diameter of the rod and is 1.5 to 2 times higher than S500 class steel.
- Density of about 2000 kg / m3 and is about 3.9 times lighter than steel.
- It only deforms elastically, so you can turn into the ribs and runs out of them.
- Due to the relatively low weight and the ability to rotate it is convenient for transport, wearing and reducing residue.
- Thermal conductivity ratio of about 0.34 W / (MK) (approximately 130 times less warm heat than steel).
- Perfect for electric current and fully transparent magnetic and electromagnetic fields.
Glass fiber reinforcement minuses:
- The module of elasticity is 35-45 GPA (also depends on the diameter and is about 6-4.6 times lower than steel).
- Working temperature up to 105 oC (steel characteristics start decreasing from 300 ° C).
- The fiberglass (regardless of the binding substances) has fatigue, so the permanent load should not exceed 50-60% of its maximum maintenance power.
Main recommendations for the use of fiberglass fiber:
- Especially suitable for reinforcing elements that will be exposed to aggressive media (reservoirs, channels, farm flooring and gutters, car roads and sites, fertilizer warehouses and so on). In such elements, it solves the weakest side of the steel - that is not corrosion.
- It is very appropriate to form multilayer partition connecting fittings to reduce heat loss from the building.
- Particularly suitable for structures that require magnetic or electromagnetic transparency (electrical network distribution, magnetic resonance facilities, etc.).
- Eligible for elements that do not have high concentrated bodies, as well as elements that will be operated in a damp environment or in an aggressive environment (foundations, flooring, supporting walls, plates, etc.).
- Building frame elements (columns, beams, slabs, etc.) can only be used for the responsibly qualified conversion conversion. For much lower elasticity module glass fiber reinforcement deformation compared to steel will be about 4.6-6 times higher operating the same loadIt is therefore necessary to assess this and increase the total cross-sectional area of the reinforcement bars. In general, the use of fiberglass fiber is irrational unreasoning in such elements unless there are very good reasons why the steel fixtures is not suitable for use (due to the necessary magnetic transparency or corrosive requirements).
- The fatigue cannot be used for pre-tense reinforced concrete structures.
The fittings shall be twisted in the ribs with a diameter of 1.4-1.7 m depending on the diameter of the reinforcement.
We produce rods after 25 m and solid reels of 100 m, 200 m or 300 m, depending on the diameter, so if the reinforced length is lower than in the reel, then your order will be twisted in the rod.
If you are interested in the fixtures for your preferred long, contact us for you in convenient ways. Our contacts are searched in "Contacts" :)
The price is 1-NO meter.
- The fittings are not UV stabilized.
- The wrapping of the product from the reel fixtures may have a slight deflection and may not be straight.
- If you are interested in fiberglets for electric shepherd, see here https://ugira.com/products/copy-of-stiklo-pluosto-kuoleliai
- The real color of the goods may differ from the goods depicted in the photo.
Orders are delivered using DPD, Venipak or ITELLOS - courier services.
Delivery time: 2-10 working days from the order payment.
There is an option for the following address: Varpo g. 43, dogs, Marijampolė mun.