Non-conductive and completely transparent to magnetic and electromagnetic fields.
Does not change its features event after years standing in
Under load flexes without weakening and springs back to
Convenient to carry even bigger quantities.
Does not absorb water.
Not affected by cold or heat
Does not become soft in heat or brittle in cold.
Advantages of material
- Low density – therefore materials strength - weight ratiois far superior than steel.
- Resistance to harmful environmental impacts.
- Products are nonconductive to electric current, do not
disturb electromagnetic waves and does not change properties when are exposed to electromagnetic field.
- Low temperature effects – products show increased
dimensional stability over a wide temperature range.
- High thermal resistance - thermal conductivity more than 100 times less than steel.
- Extremely simple transportation, processing and installation.
Advantages of technology
Pultruded profiles sustains high axial loads.
Pultrusion is a technology based on a continuous
manufacturing process in which:
- fibers reinforcing profile are impregnated with
- profile‘s geometry is formed by supplying impregnated
fibers to pre-heated form through pre-forms;
- resin curing takes place in form – in thermoactive resins
polymerization process proceedes;
- formed profile is cooled and cut.
In pultrusion process fibers are continuously pulled
through all the above-mentioned production line segments.
- Raw materials - high strength and elasticity modulus fibers
and thermo-active polymeric resin with specialized additives.
- To produce a high quality product – high quality raw
materials must be used. Therefore are using top class raw materials from well