WHAT IS IT?
Fiberglass tubes - strong, light and resistant to corrosion. Products in many aspects are superior to traditional materials.
We currently produce rectangular hollow tubes:
RHS 40x40x3.2 mm
RHS 60x40x4 m.
If you do not find the length you are interested in, contact us in a way which is the most convenient to you. You will find our contact details in the "Contacts" column.
- Product withstand high axial loads.
- Low density – therefore material's strength - weight ratio is far superior than steel's.
- Resistance to harmful environmental effects.
- Profiles are non-conductive to electric current, do not disturb electromagnetic waves and does not change properties when are exposed to electromagnetic field.
- High thermal resistance - thermal conductivity more than 100 times less than steel.
- Extremely simple transportation, processing and assembly.
UGIRA LT production meets the requirements of Class E23, provided in the standard EN 13706.
- The real color of the goods may differ from the goods depicted in the photo.
Orders are delivered using DPD courier services.
Delivery time: 2-10 working days from the order payment.
There is an option to pick up your order at: Varpo str. 43, Šunskai, Marijampole mun., Lithuania.